Create skilled and innovative Electrical & Electronics Engineering technocrats to meet the industrial and societal needs
The Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering is committed to:
- Produce competent and disciplined technicians through delivery of Quality education supported by modernized laboratories to meet the ongoing industrial challenges
- Develop entrepreneurship, leadership spirit by providing suitable training.
- Create lifelong learning by enhancing the knowledge base and skills necessary to contribute to the improvement of their profession and community.
Click here to view Electrical Staff Details
Click here to view Electrical Faculty Details
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
Diplomats of Electrical & Electronics Program will be able to:
- Compete on various platforms to pursue their professional career in Electrical and Electronics allied disciplines.
- Engage in continuous up gradation of their technical skills.
- Communicate effectively and demonstrate professional behavior ethically.
In present era the field of electronics & communication plays an imortant role in almost every sphere of our life. It has penetrated in every field of our existence.It mainly deals with the analog & digital communication technologies, Microprocessors, Microcontrollers, Medical Electronics etc along with the basic electronic components.The department has full-fledged experienced faculty and the following lab facilities.
The role of an Electrical engineer encompasses the design and development of more efficient electrical machineries, power systems, and control equipments for a host of industrial applications of which some include generation, cheap replica watches transmission and distribution of electrical energy. The department has experienced faculty and the following lab facilities.
Click here to view Electrical BOS Members
Click here to view Electrical Time Table
Click here to view Student list
- Motor Control Lab
- Mechatronics Lab
- CAD & SCADA Lab
- Electrical Machines Lab
- Trouble Shooting & Servicing Lab
- Electrical Wiring Lab
- Power Electronics Lab