Community Course Programs
Our B.V.V.S. Polytechnic have been sanctioned with community college under MHRD AICTE New Delhi. On 12th July 2013, For the year 2013-2014. As per the guidelines of MHRD we have started Community College from 10th October 2013. The main objectives and justifications of our Community College are as follows.
OBJECTIVES OF COMMUNITY COLLEGE:
- To provide an opportunities for skill integrated flexible, relevant, affordable and life long learning for any type of people in the communities to acquire an employable skills for their lovely hood.
- Providing basics skills knowledge and attitude for self/wage employment to intended students in their own villages/communities or nearby areas.Providing basics skills knowledge and attitude for self/wage employment to intended students in their own villages/communities or nearby areas.
- Offering skill up-gradation programs in their own fields, cheap replica watches or for adoption of appropriate technologies for enhancing their employment prospects
For establishment of community College,
- Our area is rural based, people depend on the agriculture sector for their livelihood.
- To make self / wage employment, the need based and skill oriented courses are required.
- There is a lack of employable skills for the people in and around the area.
- There is a lot scope for establishment of rural based agriculture and horticulture based industries. The main focus of our community college is to produce entrepreneurs.
- Around the proposed community college there is a lot of poverty and youths are without jobs.
- Nearly 200 villages have been submerged in upper Krishna Project so rehabilitation of Man power for new Jobs is challenging and inevitable. So the proposed community college can cater the need.
- In and around the college there are number of cement and sugar Industries. Are located and there is also having more potential for establishment of new Industries. So for in future lot skilled man power will required.
- In our area number of Sugar, Cement and Iron and Steel Industries are established.
- For running industries number of technical and other staff are required.
The Total Amount Sanctioned to our Community College for the years 2013-2014, 2014-2015, 2015-2016 is Rs. 3,38,85,000-00 which is for Recurring & Non Recurring expenditures. The first installment of Rs. 1,03,87,500-00 received on 10th September 2013.
The Admission process of Community College Level – I for the year 2014-2015 was started from IST June 2014, the last date for receiving application for admission is 15th June – 2014, till date more No. of 100 applications have been received for the admission.