To impart quality technical education to students with human values, leadership and entrepreneurship equalities for the benefit of the society and industries.
The mission of the Instrumentation Technology Program is to benefit the society at large by
- Impart quality technical education to students providing excellent Teaching learning Environment.
- Develop the innovative skills and core competency of the students to cater the needs of the industries
- Provide knowledge & skills to deliver duties & responsibilities effectively as an entrepreneur.
- Engross in life long process of learning to keep themselves to update of new developments in the field of Instrumentation.
Click here to view EI & CE Staff Details
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO’s)
- Acquire successful career in industry to meet changing demands of their profession and instill a desire to learn continuously
- Have the skills sets to make effective use of modern engineering tools, software equipments & technique for engineering practice.
- Career advancement with Higher education
Instrumentation control and measurement systems are found in the oil and gas industries, chemical processing industry, food processing operations, power generation, cement industry, sugar industry and the pulp and paper industry. Control systems are becoming increasingly used in automating industrial processes to improve productivity, conserve entry, and reduce pollution. This has created a strong demand for trained instrumentation professionals. The department has full-fledged experienced faculty and the following lab facilities.
Click here to view BOS Members
Click here to view EIC Time Table
Click here to view Student list
- Digital Lab
- Process Instrumentation Lab
- Measurement Lab
- Bio Medical Instrumentation Lab
- PLC & Microcontroller Lab