Empower every student to be innovative, creative and productive in the field of Information Technology by imparting quality technical education,developing skills and inculcating human values.
- Prepare the student to become strong in fundamentals of Information Science & Technology
- To produce Information Science Diploma graduates who are trained in design,implementation of computational systems through competitive curriculum incollaboration with industry and other organizations.
- Providing state of art facilities for enhancing skills in the field of Information Science and Technology
- To encourage ethical values and leadership abilities in the minds of students so as to work towards the growth of the society.
Click here to view Information Science Staff Details
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- Incorporate the basic principles and practices of computing in IT field.
- Maintain professionalism, effective communication skills, team spirit,learning attitude and adapt to emerging technologies.
- To promote awareness among students in social concern problems and introduce them to professional ethics and codes of professional practice.
- Be able to work effectively in multidisciplinary and multicultural environments contributing positively to the needs of an individual & society at large.
Information Science involves the support, management, study, design, development and implementation of information systems that are computer-based. This includes physical components of the information system. The scope of information science is very wide and is gaining momentum with each passing day, to encompass many fields of work and study. In earlier days, information technology was limited to people working in particular sectors, such as banking, engineering or science. The passing time, however, has seen a huge growth spurt in the usage of information technology. The advent of the personal computer has made it possible even for the masses to benefit immensely from the same. The department has full-fledged experienced faculty and the following lab facilities.
Click here to view Information Science BOS Members
Click here to view IS Time Table
Click here to view Student list
- Electronics Lab
- Basic Computer Skills Lab
- Multimedia Lab
- GUI and DBMS Lab
- LINUX Lab
- Web Design Lab
- Algorithm Lab
- Hardware & Networking Lab
- Software Engineering Lab
- Network Security Lab
- .Net Lab