Create skilled and innovative Electrical & Electronics Engineering technocrats to meet the industrial and societal needs
The Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering is committed to:
- Produce competent and disciplined technicians through delivery of Quality education supported by modernized laboratories to meet the ongoing industrial challenges
- Develop entrepreneurship, leadership spirit by providing suitable training.
- Create lifelong learning by enhancing the knowledge base and skills necessary to contribute to the improvement of their profession and community.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
Diplomats of Electrical & Electronics Program will be able to:
- Compete on various platforms to pursue their professional career in Electrical and Electronics allied disciplines.
- Engage in continuous up gradation of their technical skills.
- Communicate effectively and demonstrate professional behavior ethically.
In present era the field of electronics & communication plays an imortant role in almost every sphere of our life. It has penetrated in every field of our existence.It mainly deals with the analog & digital communication technologies, Microprocessors, Microcontrollers, Medical Electronics etc along with the basic electronic components.The department has full-fledged experienced faculty and the following lab facilities.
The role of an Electrical engineer encompasses the design and development of more efficient electrical machineries, power systems, and control equipments for a host of industrial applications of which some include generation, cheap replica watches transmission and distribution of electrical energy. The department has experienced faculty and the following lab facilities.
- Motor Control Lab
- Mechatronics Lab
- CAD & SCADA Lab
- Electrical Machines Lab
- Trouble Shooting & Servicing Lab
- Electrical Wiring Lab
- Power Electronics Lab