To produce excellent technicians in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering to serve the industrial and societal needs with thirst for higher learning.
The department of Electronics and Communication Engg. is committed to:
- PImparting quality technical education to meet needs of industries, higher learning institute and self reliant.
- Provide best teaching learning environment to achieve excellence.
- Strive for holistic development of the students by value addition programmes
- Inculcate ethical values and leadership abilities in the mind of students so as to work towards the growth of the society
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engg. Program will be able to:
- Successful technician serving in Government/Industrial sectors and Multi National Companies .
- Serving in unorganized sectors as a self employed technician and as entrepreneur
- Involve in life-long learning, career enhancement and adopt to multidisciplinary needs.
In present era the field of electronics & communication plays an imortant role in almost every sphere of our life. It has penetrated in every field of our existence.It mainly deals with the analog & digital communication technologies, Microprocessors, Microcontrollers, Medical Electronics etc along with the basic electronic components.The department has full-fledged experienced faculty and the following lab facilities.
- Basic Electronics Lab
- Digital Electronics Lab
- Analog Electronics Lab
- Communication Lab
- Programming Lab
- VHDL Lab
- Arm controller Lab