To attain national recognition in Computer Science and Engineering education and training to meet the challenges of industry and society to empower students to be innovative, creative and productive.
The Computer Science and engineering department with qualified and dedicated staff, practicing moral and ethics are committed to:
- Provide computer education and training through well designed curriculum to meet the needs of IT industry and institute.
- Provide state-of-art facilities to generate knowledge develop and design smart products in the thrust areas of CSE.
- Provide exposure of latest tools and technologies in the area of engineering and technology.
- Mould the students in personality development and good citizen
Click here to view CS Staff Details
I sem Curriculum
Electrical & Electronics
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
Diplomats of Computer Science & Engineering Program will be able to:
- To pursue a successful career in the field of Computer Science & Engineering or a related field utilizing his/her education and contribute to the profession as an excellent employee, or as an entrepreneur
- To be aware of the developments in the field of Computer Science & Engineering by continuously enhancing their knowledge informally.
- To identify and engage in inquiry and innovate.
- To be able to work effectively in multidisciplinary and multicultural environments contributing positively to the needs of an individual & society at large.
The field of Computer Science and Engineering studies the design, analysis, implementation theory and application of computation, computer technology, computer network, mobile & cloud computing. Computing plays an important role in virtually all fields, including science, medicine, business, law, human communication, music and art.Hence the study of Computer Science replica watches and Engineering helps to develop new software’s for the automation of various activities in many fields or disciplines. The department has full-fledged experienced faculty and the following lab facilities.
Click here to view CS BOS Members
Click here to view CS Time Table
Click here to view student list
Click here to view Syllabus
- Electronics Lab
- Computer Skills lab
- Multimedia Lab
- Hardware & Networking Lab
- Programming Lab
- LINUX Lab
- Web Design Lab
- GUI and DBMS Lab
- Software Engineering Lab
- Network Security Lab
- .Net Lab