The Programme is to make the students as Professionals of International Standards in Office Administration covering the areas of Accounting, Communication, Automation and Documentation according to the emerging needs of Corporates in Manufacturing, Trading and Service Sectors, Service Oriented Organizations and Government Agencies. Also to make the students fit for pursuing higher education.
- The programme supports the students through high quality teaching and practices that provides students a supportive environment, promoting intellectual, ethical and secretarial services.
- The programme invokes the desire and ability of lifelong learning in the students for pursuing successful career by improvement in the quality of diploma education.
- Maintaining strong institution & industry relationship for student development.
- Strengthening the inter-institutional linkage with the professional organizations, accrediting agencies, statutory authorities who share common responsibilities.
Click here to view Commerical Pratice Staff Details
- Laying a solid foundation to develop Commercial Practice Diploma Professionals to acquire knowledge in commerce, management, technical, computer and secretarial skills to meet the needs of the industry, institution and society
- Imparting continuous and value based education to enable the students to uphold the values and ethics of the Profession
- Producing qualified and efficient human resource to match the manpower requirements of the user system to handle the managerial and executive works.
With the increasing proportion of secretarial knowledge workers in business enterprises, there is need to incorporate modern office practices and commerce. This can be achieved with the help of diploma in commercial practice. The department has full-fledged experienced faculty and the following lab facilities.
Commerical Pratice BOS Members
Click here to view Commerical Pratice Time Table
Click here to view student list
- Basic Computer Application Lab
- Tally – Accounting Lab
- Event programming with Visual Basic Lab
- E-Business and Internet Lab
- Modern Secretarial Service
- DTP Lab
- RDBMS Lab
- CASP Lab
- Modern Business Practices Lab