To produce proactive Diploma Automobile Engineers through Quality Education and Training,to fulfill the needs of Industry and Society with Human Values
The Department of Automobile Engineering is committed to :
- Strengthen the students by knowledgeable and skilled work force to cope with changing environment.
- Prepare students to serve at automotive industry / organization
- Make the department, a model centre with continuous up-gradation of laboratories,facilities and knowledge of faculty, with industry interaction.
- Mould the students in Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Innovativeness and as Good Citizen.
- Generate revenue through the Automobile Services.
Click here to view Auto Mobile Engineering Staff Details
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
Diplomats of Automobile Engineering Program will be able to:
- Know the developments in the field of Automobile Engineering by continuously enhancing their knowledge.
- Pursue a successful career in the field of Automobile Engineering or a related field utilizing his/her education and contribute to the profession as an excellent employee, or as an entrepreneur.
- Work effectively in multidisciplinary and multicultural environments contributing positively to the needs of an individual & society at large.
- Identify various short comings in the field of Automobile engineering and develop.innovative solutions and products to solve the same.
Automobile engineering is one of the most exciting professions. From the global concerns of sustainable mobility, there is a rapid growth in automobile industry and will require trained manpower, so the course designed for the present and future needs of the automobile industry. The department has full-fledged experienced faculty and the following lab facilities.
Click here to view BOS Members
Click here to view Automobile Time Table
Click here to view Student list
- Basic Auto Workshop
- Two Wheeler Testing and Repair Lab
- Auto repair and maintenance lab
- Auto electric and electronics lab
- Engine and vehicle testing Lab
- Vehicle maintenance lab
- FIP & Calibration Lab
- Modern auto system Lab
- Para modeling Lab
- Automation Lab