The admission process usually starts with the issue of the notification for admission by the Directorate of Technical Education, Bangalore in leading news papers of the State. The advertisement generally appears in and around the dates of announcement of Secondary School Leaving Certificate results conducted by the State Govt. It may be some time in the last week cheap replica watches of April or First week of May or around that period. The announcement is also made on the website of the Directorate. The polytechnic websites will also carry the details of admission notification in their respective sites.
Applications for admission will be available in all the offices of Government and aided Polytechnics of the State. The applications may be purchased in any polytechnic and sent to any other Nodal center polytechnic. Xerox copies of the applications will not be considered. You may apply to any other nodal center as you want.
Duration of the Courses
- All the courses are of SIX Semesters (Three Years) duration.
- Medium of Instruction : English
- Pass in Karnataka SSLC or Equivalent Examinations.
- Eligibility for Lateral Entry (III semester)admission.
- passed in 10+2 exam with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics/Biology subject.
- 10+2 Science(with Mathematics as one of the subject) or 10+2 science with Technical Vocational Subject.
- 10th +(2 years ITI) with appropriate trade in that order shall be eligible for admission to second year Diploma Courses of appropriate programme.
- Admission to diploma courses is based on merit in each category of reservation. Out of the total seats 50% of the seats are reserved for various groups of the society. Remaining 50% of the seats are allotted based on the marks scored in the SSLC for technical Courses. For admission to non technical courses also total marks scored by the candidate in SSLC is taken into consideration.
- The selection of candidates for aided courses will made through online interactive counseling centers as per guidelines given by Government of Karnataka
- The selection of candidates for unaided courses will be made by the management as per the rules prescribed by the Government of Karnataka.
A detailed instruction is issued along with the admission application forms.
- -Admission to Skill Development Programme
Applications for admission will be available in the Polytechnic office.
- Eligibility for Admission
Pass in Karnataka SSLC or Equivalent Examinations.
- Admission Will be on First Come First Basis.